PC Tune-up & Optimization Service
Slow computer gets you down? DooFix Certified technicians can check your computer top to bottom to analyze what is really wrong and then optimize it in all aspects and speed up your computer performance.
Over time, unnecessary files, unused software and other clutter can build up on your computer and make your PC to slow to a crawl. The efficiency of your PC is reduced and thus you can not get the best performance you deserve. Your DooFix technician can clean up unwanted files, software and speep up your PC to make it run like new again. DooFix is always here to help you fix a slow PC.
- Your computer is running slowly.
- Your computer takes a few minutes to start up and shut down.
- Your computer freezes or crashes when you are watching movies or playing games.
- Your web browser freezes or crashes when you are visiting websites.
- It takes you a long time to open your software.
- Your CPU usage is rather high when you run a program or open a document.
- Your computer gets Blue Screen of Death or black screen from time to time.
Your DooFix Expert Will:
- Optimize system startup items, delete unneeded files and junks, defragment your hard drives, configure quick launches and update your applications
- Configure your browser settings to speed up its loading and reduce popups
- Uninstall unneeded software to free up disk space and memory to speed up your PC
DooFix 11-Step Professional PC Tune-up & Optimization Service
- Live chat or call and ask you about your computer's unusual behaviors and slow performance.
- Securely connect to your PC over the Internet.
- Disable unnecessary startup items and other settings to reduce computer startup time.
- Review your installed software and help you uninstall unneeded ones.
- Review and uninstall unneeded browser toolbars and add-ons if necessary.
- Remove useless temporary files, junk files and clean up browsers cache.
- Remove unwanted quick launch items from Taskbar and icons on your desktop.
- Speed up your PC by configuring your computer's virtual memory.
- Defragment your hard drives.
- Review your PC and make sure it's working properly.
- Give you tips for maintaining a good computer performance.
Why Choose DooFix PC Tune-up & Optimization Service?
- It provides state-of-the-art computer tune-up service
- It's fast, affordable and more convenient and reliable than in-store/onsite repair or service
- It's available 24/7, 365 days a year, ready to help you anytime and anywhere
- Our Certified technicians have unmatched skill in optimizing a computer
- You don't need to leave the comfort of your home or office
- There is no appointment or waiting to fix your slow PC